MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 262, 201964 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) (KRYNICA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Materials Engineering|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- ACI 318. Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete. American Concrete Institute (2011) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1992. Design of concrete structures, Part 1-1: General Rules, and Rules for Buildings, European Committee for Standardization (2008) [Google Scholar]
- FIB Bulletin No. 65. Model Code 2010. Final draft Volume 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- FIB, Bulletin No. 10. Bond of reinforcement in concrete, state of the art Report prepared by Task Group Bond Models, former CEB, Task Group 5.2.CH-1015, Lausanne, August (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dybeł, K. Furtak, The effect of ribbed reinforcing bars location on their bond with high-performance concrete, Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering, 15 (4), 1070–1077 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Luke, B.S. Hamad, J.O. Jirsa, J.E. Breen, The Influence of Casting Position on Development and Splice Length of Reinforcing Bars. Research Report No. 242-1, Center for Transportation Research, Bureau of Engineering Research, University of Texas at Austin (1981) [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Jaunty, D. Mitchell, M.S. Mirza, Investigation of top bar effects in beams, ACI Materials Journal 85 (3), 251–257 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- T. Castel, K. Vidal, Viriyametanont, R. Francois, Effect of reinforcing bar orientation and location on bond with self-consolidating concrete, ACI Structural Journal 103 (4), 559–567 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Le, M. Müller, K. Siewert, H.M. Ludwig, The mix design for self-compacting high performance concrete containing various mineral admixtures, Materials and Design, 72, 51–62 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gesoğlu, E. Guneyisi, E. Ozbay, Properties of self-compacting concretes made with binary, ternary, and quaternary cementitious blends of fly ash, blastfurnace slag, and silica fume, Construction and Building Materials 23, 1847–1854 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jalal, A. Pouladkhan, O.F. Harandi, D. Jafari: Comparative study on effects of Class F fly ash, nano silica and silica fume on properties of high performance self compacting concrete, Construction and Building Materials 94,90–104 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Valcuende, C. Parra, Bond behaviour of reinforcement in self-compacting concretes, Construction and Building Materials 23, 162–170 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Desnerck, G. De Schutter, L. Taerwe, Bond behaviour of reinforcing bars in selfcompacting concrete: experimental determination by using beam tests, Materials and Structures 43, 53–62 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Khayat, K. Manai, A. Trudel, In situ mechanical properties of wall elements cast using self-consolidating concrete, ACI Material Journal 94 (6), 491–500 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Trezos, I.P. Sfikas, K. Orfanopoulos, Bond of selfcompacting concrete incorporating silica fume: top-bar effect, effects of rebar distance from casting point and of rebar-to-concrete relative displacements during setting, Construction and Building Materials 73, 378–390 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Sfikas, K.G Trezos, Effect of composition variations on bond properties of selfcompacting concrete specimens, Construction and Building Materials 41, 252–262 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Golafshani, A. Rahai, M.H. Sebt, Bond behavior of steel and GFRP bars in self-compacting concrete, Construction and Building Materials 61, 230–240 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Thrane, C. Pade, C. Idzerda, M. Kaasgaard, Effect of rheology of SCC on bond strength of ribbed reinforcement bars. In design, production and placement of self-consolidating concrete. In: Khayat KH, Feys D, editors. Proceedings of SCC2010 RILEM conference, Montreal, Canada, September 26–29, RILEM book series 1. New York: Springer (2010) 367–78 [Google Scholar]
- K.M.A. Hossain, M. Lachemi Bond behavior of self-consolidating concrete with mineral and chemical admixtures. ASCE Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering 20 (9), 608–616 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Foroughi, S. Dilmaghani S, H. Famili, Bond strength of reinforcement steel in self-compacting concrete, International Journal of Civil Engineering 6 (1), 24–33 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Huang, B. Engström, J. Magnusson, Experimental investigation of the bond and anchorage behaviour of deformed bars in high strength concrete. In: Report 94:4. Chalmers: Chalmers University of Technology (1996). [Google Scholar]
- C.O. Orangun, J.O. Jirsa, J.E. Breen, A reevaluation of test data on development length and splices, ACI Journal 74 (3), 114–122 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- EN 10080, Steel for the Reinforcement of Concrete, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- RILEM TC, RILEM Recommendations for the Testing and Use of Constructions Materials, RC 6 Bond Test for Reinforcement Steel. Pull-Out Test, 1983. E&FN SPON (1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.