MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 261, 20195ième Congrès International Francophone de Mécanique Avancée (CIFMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Renewable Energy and Environment|
|Published online||29 January 2019|
- M. Sánchez, R. Carballo, V. Ramos, G. Iglesias, Tidal stream energy impact on the transient and residual flow in an estuary: A 3D analysis, Applied Energy, Volume 116, 2014, Pages 167–177. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fairley I., Masters I., Karunarathna H. (2015), The cumulative impact of tidal stream turbine arrays on sediment transport in the Pentland Firth, Renewable Energy, Volume 80, Pages 755–769. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shives, Michael & Crawford, Curran, 2016. Adapted two-equation turbulence closures for actuator disk RANS simulations of wind & tidal turbine wakes. Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 273–292. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhen Cheng, Tian-Jian Hsu, Joseph Calantoni, SedFoam: A multi-dimensional Eulerian two-phase model for sediment transport and its application to momentary bed failure. [Google Scholar]
- Paul Mycek, Benoît Gaurier, Grégory Germain, Grégory Pinon, Elie Rivoalen, Experimental study of the turbulence intensity effects on marine current turbines behaviour. Part I: One single turbine [Google Scholar]
- Pham Van Bang, D., Lefrançois, E., Sergent, P., Bertrand, F. (2008). MRI experimental and finite elements modelling of the sedimentation–consolidation of mud. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.