MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 261, 20195ième Congrès International Francophone de Mécanique Avancée (CIFMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Renewable Energy and Environment|
|Published online||29 January 2019|
- K. Wood, Blade repair: Closing the maintenance gap. Composites Technology, April, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- 3M, [Online]. Available: www.3M.com/wind. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- E. Ferrer, X. Munduate, CFD predictions of transition and distributed roughness over a wind turbine airfoil. In: 47th AIAA aerospace sciences meeting. January, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- MD. Haag, Advances in leading Edge protection of wind turbine blades, conference proceeding LM Wind Power, Denmark, 4 February, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- N. Gregory, L. O’Reilly,. Low speed aerodynamic characteristics of NACA 0012 aerofoil section, including the effects of upper-surface roughness simulating hoar frost. Aeronautical Research Council reports and memoranda. London, UK 1973. [Google Scholar]
- M. Shafiee, M. Patriksson, A. Strömberg, An Optimal Number-Dependent Preventive Maintenance Strategy for Offshore Wind Turbine Blades Considering Logistics, Advances in Operations Research Volume, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.