MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 261, 20195ième Congrès International Francophone de Mécanique Avancée (CIFMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Flows, Transport Phenomena, and Interactions|
|Published online||29 January 2019|
- A. Capozzoli, G. Primiceri, Cooling systems in data centers : state of art and emerging technologies, Energy Procedia 83 (2015) 484–493. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Safikhani, H. Dolatabadi, Multi-objective optimization of cooling of a stack minichannels and conventional channels subjected to natural convection, Appl. Therm. Eng. 96 (2016) 144–150. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Steinke, S. Kandlikar, Single-Phase Liquid Friction Factors in Micro-channels, Int. J. Term. Si. 45 (2006) 1073–1083. [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Lee, S. V. Garimella, Thermally Developing Flow and Heat Transfer in Rectangular Micro-channels of Different Aspect Ratios, Int. J. Heat Mass Trans. 49 (2006) 3060–3067. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Upadhye, S.G. Kandlikar, Optimization of micro-channel geometry for direct chip cooling using single phase heat transfer, Proceed. Micro-channels Minichannels, 2004-2398 (2004) 679–685. [Google Scholar]
- C. Nonino, S. Savino, S. Del Giudice, Temperature-dependent viscosity and viscous dissipation effects in micro-channel flows with uniform wall heat flux, Heat Trans. Eng. 31 (2010) 682–691. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ayub Jajja, W. Ali, A. Maryam, Water cooled minichannel heat sinks for microprocessor cooling: effect of fin spacing, Appl. Therm. Eng. 64 (2014) 76–82. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.