MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 261, 20195ième Congrès International Francophone de Mécanique Avancée (CIFMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||29 January 2019|
- H.C. Meng, K.C. Ludema, Wear models and predictive equations: their form and content, Wear, 181-183 (1995), pp. 443–457 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- George F. Schmitt Jr, Solid particle erosion of reinforced composite materials, Wear, Volume 71, Issue 2, 8 September 1981, pp. 179–190 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Iain Finnie, Erosion of surfaces by solid particles, Wear Volume 3, Issue 2, March–April 1960, pp. 87–103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sareen A, Chinmay S A, Selig M S, Effects of leading edge erosion on wind turbine blade performance, Wind Energy. Volume 17, issue 10, 2014; pp. 1531–1542. [Google Scholar]
- F.T. Barwell, Wear of metals, Wear (1), 1957-1958, pp. 317–332. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.