MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 260, 20192018 7th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Electrical Automation|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- CIGRE WORKING GROUP B1.03 272 Large Cross-sections and composite screens design. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- K. Sugiyama u. a. “The skin effect of large size conductors for power cables”, Conf. IEEJ Tokyo Branch. 6. (1977). [Google Scholar]
- Bao Liu, “Design and Manufacture of Large Size Segmental Conductors”. Electric Wire & Cable, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- K. Sugiyama, “Development of inter-layer insulated segmental conductor with low skin effect for power cables”. Elect. Eng. Jpn., 101(6), 98–108 (1981). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.T. Morgan, R.D. Findlay and S. Derrah, “New formula to calculate the skin effect in isolated tubular conductors at low frequencies”, Science, Measurement and Technology, IEE Proceedings. Jul. 147(4), 169–171 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Salter, “Problems in the Measurement of A-C Resistance and Reactance of Large Conductors”. American Institute of Electrical Engineers, Transactions of the 67.2, Jan, 1390–1397 (1948). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DENG Xianbo, OUYANG Benhong, KONG Xianghai, et al. “optimization of AC resistance of large cross-section high-voltage cable conductor”. High Voltage Engineering, 42.2 :522-527 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Argaut and J.Y. Daurelle, “Calculation method of power cables AC resistance with individually insulated strands”, Proc. of Jicable’99. Bd. 2. Versailles, France, Jun. 582–591 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Zhen Xing. “1600mm2 undivided composite wrought aluminum alloy cable conductor development.” China’s new technology and new products 2: 56-57 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Hongliang Zhang, et al., “Design and Test Verification of China’s First ± 525 kV XLPE Insulated DC Cable”. Southern Power System Technology, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Mei Wenjie, et al. “Design of high voltage DC submarine cable shaped compact single conductor circular compact conductor.” optical fiber and cable and its application technology 6: 13-15 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Conductor of cables: GB /T 3956–2008, 2nd ed.., China Standard Press, Beijing, China (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Wire and cable Handbook, 2th ed., China Machine Press, Beijing, China (2002). [Google Scholar]
- D.C. extruded cable systems for power transmission at a rated voltage up to and including 500kV —Part 1: Test methods and requirements: GB /T 3956–2008 (1th ed.). Beijing, China: China Standard Press (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.