MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 260, 20192018 7th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Electrical Automation|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Chen Heng, Status and Development of Infrared Diagnostic Technology in China, Laser and Infrared.5, 378–394 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Yulan, Practical Technology of Infrared Diagnosis Field., Mechanical Industry Press, Beijing (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Hu Hongguang, Operation and Management of Power Infrared Diagnosis Technology, China Electric Power Press, Beijing (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Wei Feihu, Pattern Identification and Image Processing., Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press, Shanghai (1990). [Google Scholar]
- Shen Yunxia, Zhao Yanli, Zhang Ji, Shen Tao, Wang Yuanzhong and Zhang Jinyu. Application of Infrared Spectroscopy in quality study of traditional Chinese Medicine [J]. World Science and Technology - Modernization of traditional Chinese Medicine, 17(03), 664–669 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Luo Xiyun, Du Yiping, Shen Meihua, Zhang Wenqing, Zhou Xinguang, Fang Shuying, Zhang Xuan. Application of Infrared Spectroscopy in Identification of fibrous Cultural relics [J]. Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2015, 35 (01): 60-64. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Hua, Zhu Shiping and Liu Bizhen, Architecture and implementation of NIR cloud computing analysis system [J]. Journal of Agricultural Machinery, 08, 294–298 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Tianjun and Wang Jiajun, Application of near Infrared Spectroscopy and its related Standards [J]. China Agronomy Bulletin, 29(20), 190–196 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Shao Xueguang, Yu Ning, Liu Fengxia, Li Jihui and Cai Wensheng, Application of Near-infrared Spectroscopy in Inorganic Microanalysis [J]. Journal of Chemistry, 70(20), 2109–2114 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.