MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 260, 20192018 7th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Smart Grid Operation and Management|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Cheng-shan Wang, Xiao-qian Sun. The improving method of the distributed power distribution network short-circuit calculation [J]. Automation of electric power systems, 36(23), 54–58 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Shan Yang, Xiang-qian Tong, Jian Liu, etc. Including short circuit current calculation methods of distributed power distribution network study [J]. Power grid technology, 2015, 39 (7) : 1977-1982. [Google Scholar]
- Manli Li, Hai-long Wang, Yang-Jiao Zhang, Containing distributed power distribution network adaptive protection method [J]. Electric power science and engineering, 5, 62–66 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Xiang-gen Yin, Zhe Zhang, Fan Xiao, etc. Short-circuit calculation model for distributed power supply and power grid fault calculation method research [J]. Power system protection and control, 2015, 43 (22) : 1-9. [Google Scholar]
- Ci Song, Li Hongjia, Chen Xin, et al., The cornerstone of energy internet:research and practice of distributed energy storage technology [J]. Science China Information Sciences, 44(6), 762–773 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ru Huang, Ye Le, Liao Huailin, Microelectronics technologies in renewable energy internet [J]. Science China Information Sciences, 44(6), 728–742 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Dong Chaoyang, Zhao Junhua, Wen Fushuan, et al., From Smart grid to energy internet:basic concept and research Framework[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 38(15), 1 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.