MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 259, 20192018 6th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- C. Sunil, M. Peter, Supply Chain Management, 5th Edition, Prentice Hall, 400–425 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mehmet, and H. B. James, J. of Business Logistics, 25, 221–232 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Held, R.M. Karp, J. of SIAM, 10, 196–210 (1962) [Google Scholar]
- C.A.J. Hurkens, G.J. Woeginger, Operations Research Letters, 32, 1–4 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dorigo, L.M. Gambardella, IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation, 1, 53–66 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Wong, M.Y.H. Low, C.S. Chong, IEEE AICMS 08, 818–828 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Shi, Y.C. Liang, H.P. Lee, C. Lu, Q.X. Wang, Information Processing Letters, 103, 169–176 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ouaarab, B. Ahiod, X.S. Yang, Neural Computing and Applications, 24, 1659–1669 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Balinski, R.E. Quandt, Operations Research, 12, 300–304 (1964) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Fukasawa, H. Longo, J. Lysgaard, M.P. de Aragão, M. Reis, E. Uchoa, R.F. Werneck, Math. Program., 106, 491–511 (2006) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Digital Ocean, Simplicity at scale, [Online] Available: https://www.digitalocean.com [Google Scholar]
- ReactJS, [Online] Available: https://nodejs.org [Google Scholar]
- NodeJS, [Online] Available: https://reactjs.org [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.