MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 259, 20192018 6th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Transportation and Path Planning|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- R. Czarnota, E. Knapik, P. Wojnarowski, J. Stopa, D. Janiga, P. Kosowski, The chemical composition of crude oil produced by supercritical CO2 injection into oil reservoirs. Przemysl Chemiczny, 96(5), 964–967, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, G. Wang, P. Massarotto, V. Rudolph, Optimization of pipeline transport for CO2 sequestration. Energy Conversion and Management, 47(6), 702–715, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Noothout P., Wiersma F., Hurtado O., D. Macdonald, J. Kemper, K. van Alphen, CO2 Pipeline infrastructure-lessons learnt. Energy Procedia, 63, 2481–2492, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sim, I. Cole, Y. Choi, N. Birbilis, A review of the protection strategies against internal corrosion for the safe transport of supercritical CO2 via steel pipelines for CCS purposes. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 29, 185–199, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Onyebuchi, A. Kolios, D. Hanak, C. Biliyok, V. Manovic, A systematic review of key challenges of CO2 transport via pipelines. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 81(2), 2563–2583, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Włodek, Wybrane aspekty techniczne rurociągowego transportu dwutlenku węgla. AGH Drilling, Oil, Gas, 29, 323–335, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Jakobsen, S. Roussanaly, R. Anantharaman, A techno-economic case study of CO2 capture, transport and storage chain from a cement plant in Norway. Journal of cleaner production, 144, 523–539, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. McCoy, The economics of CO2 transport by pipeline and storage in saline aquifers and oil reservoirs, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Mohitpour, H. Golshan, A. Murray, Pipeline Design & Construction: A Practical Approach. American Society of Mechanical Engineers Press, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- C. The, A. Barifcani, D. Pack, M. Tade, The importance of ground temperature to a liquid carbon dioxide pipeline. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, 39, 463–469, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.