MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Structures in Severe Environment, Structural Analysis|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- J. P. Moehle, and S. A. Mahin, Earthquake- Resistant Concrete Structures - Inelastic Response and Design, ACI SP-127, 67–90(1991) [Google Scholar]
- ASCE 7-10, Minimum design loads for buildings and other structures, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ACI 318, Building code requirements for reinforced concrete and commentary (ACI318-08/ACI318R-08), (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Goel, W. C. Liao, R. B. Mohammad, and S. H. Chao, Struct. Design Tall Spec. Build., 19, 115–137 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SEAOC, Vision 2000-Performance Based Seismic Engineering of Buildings, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Seismology committee (SEAOC), Recommended lateral force requirements and commentary, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H. Krawinkler, and E. Miranda, Earthquake Engineering-from Engineering Seismology to Performance-Based Engineering, 523 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Lee, and S. C. Goel, Report No. UMCEE 01-17 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Chao, and S. C. Goel, Report No. UMCEE 05-05, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Chao, and S. C. Goel, AISC Engineering Journal, 3rd, 173–200, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Chao, and S. C. Goel, Report No. UMCEE 06-03, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Chao, and S. C. Goel, 4ICEE, Paper No. 227, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Chao, S. C. Goel, and S.S. Lee, EERI, 23,547–569, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- http://puskim.pu.go.id/Aplikasi/desainspektraindonesia2011/, May (2018) [Google Scholar]
- PEER,OpenSees 2.5.7, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Newmark, and W. J. Hall, Earthquake Engrg. Res. Inst, (1982) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Moehle, J. D. Hooper, and C. D. Lubke, NEHRP Seismic Design Technical Brief No. 1. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Chang, and J.B. Mander, NCEER Technical Report No. NCEER-94-0006, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Mander, M.J.N. Priestley and R. Park, ASCE Journal of Struct. Engineering, 114, 1804–1826, (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://ngawest2.berkeley.edu/, May, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.