MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Hybrid and Composite Structures, Smart Materials and Structures, Special Structures|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- K. Koseki, and J. E. Breen, “Exploratory Study of Shear Strength of Joints for Precast Segmental Bridges”, Research Report 248-1, Center for Transportation Research, Univ. of Texas at Austin, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO, “Guide Specifications for the Design and Construction of Segmental Concrete Bridges”, 2nd Ed., 32 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. Rombach, A. Specker, “Design of Joints in Segmental Hollow Box Girder Bridges”, 1st FIB Kongress, Osaka, Japan (2002) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhou, N. Mickleborough, and Z. Li, “Shear Strength of Joints in Precast Concrete Segmental Bridges”, ACI Struct. J., 102 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mahmoud, and E. El-Salakawy, “Shear Strength of Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer - Reinforced Concrete Continuous Beams without Transverse Reinforcement”, Canadian J. Civ. Eng., 42 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Thomas, and A. Ramaswamy, “Mechanical Properties of Steel Fiber-Reinforced Concrete”, J. Mat. Civ. Eng., 19, 5 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Dinh, “Shear Behavior of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete Beams without Stirrup Reinforcement”, Dissertation, Univ. of Michigan (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Gadge, and S. S. Vidhale, “Mix Design of Fiber Reinforced Concrete (FRC) Using Slag and Steel Fiber”, Int. J. Modern Eng. Research, 3, 6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Alam, and A. Hussein, “Experimental Investigation on the Effect of Longitudinal Reinforcement on shear Strength of Fiber Reinforced Polymer Reinforced Concrete Beams”, Canadian J. Civ. Eng., 38 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Pimplikar, and P. N. Shakor, “Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Use in Construction”, Int. J. Tech. Eng. Sys., 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.