MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hybrid and Composite Structures, Smart Materials and Structures, Special Structures|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- Y. C. Kurama, S. Sritharan, R. B. Fleischman, J. I. Restrepo, R. S. Henry, N. M. Cleland, S. K. Ghosh, P. Bonelli, Seismic-Resistant Precast Concrete Structures: State of the Art, Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Park, The FIB State-of-the-Art Report on the Seismic Design of Precast Concrete Building Structures, Pacific Conference on Earthquake Engineering (2003) [Google Scholar]
- FIB, Structural Connections for Precast Concrete Buildings, Bulletin 43, International Federation for Structural Concrete, Stuttgart (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Elliot, Precast Concrete Structures, Oxford (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ACI 318-11, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete and Commentary, ACI Committee 318 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- FIB, Seismic Design of Precast Concrete Building Structures, Bulletin 27, International Federation for Structural Concrete, Stuttgart (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. I. Restrepo, R. Park, A. H. Buchanan, Test on Connections of Earthquake Resisting Precast Reinforced Concrete Perimeter Frames of Building, PCI Journal (1995) [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Khoo, B. Li, W. K. Yip, Test on Precast Concrete Frames with Connections Constructed Away from Column Faces, ACI Structural Journal (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Stupre, Precast Concrete Connection Detail, Society for Studies on the use of Precast Concrete, Netherlands (1978) [Google Scholar]
- U. Ersoy, T. Tankut, Precast Concrete Members With Welded Plate Connections Under Reserved Cyclic Loading, PCI Journal (1993) [Google Scholar]
- H. H., Korkmaz, T. Tankut, Performance of a Precast Concrete Beam-to-Beam Connection Subject to Reserved Cyclic Loading, Engineering Structures 27 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R. G. Ogden, R. Henley, Connections between Steel and Other Materials, The Steel Construction Institute, Oxford Brookes University (1996) [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Yang, M. H. Oh, M.H. Kim, H. C. Lee, Flexural Behavior of Hybrid Precast Concrete Beams with H-Steel Beams at Both Ends, Engineering Structures 32 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Yang, E. A. Seo, S. H. Hong, Cyclic Flexural Tests of Hybrid Steel-Precast Concrete Beams with Simple Connection Elements, Engineering Structures 118 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.