MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Forensic Engineering, Structural Health Monitoring System, Assessment and Retrofitting, Disaster Mitigation and Restoration|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- E. Rita, R. Permata, H. Yonne, and N. Carlo, Tsunami shelter in Padang city: Location suitability and management issue, Proceedings of the 3rd ICONBUILD (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ashar, D. Amaratunga, R. Haigh, The analysis of tsunami vertical shelter in Padang city, 4th International Conference on Building Resilience, (Salford Quays, United Kingdom 2014) [Google Scholar]
- BPS, Padang City in Numbers. Statistical Center bureau (BPS), Padang (2011) [Google Scholar]
- National Standardization Agency of Indonesia, Design Method of Earthquake Resistance for Buildings and Other Structures SNI 1726-2012, Jakarta, Indonesia (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Emergency Management Agency, FEMA P-646 (April 2012): Guidelines for Design of Structure for Vertical Evacuation from Tsunami 2nd edition, Washington D.C, USA (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nakano, Structural Design Requirements for Tsunami Evacuation Buildings in Japan, Volume: 313, Date: 3/1/2017, ACI (American Concrete Institute) Journal. First ACI & JCI Joint Seminar. [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Pacheco, Evaluation of Tsunami Loads and Their Effect on Reinforced Concrete Buildings, A Thesis Master of Science in Civil Eng., University of Hawai’i Library (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Computers and Structures Inc., Manual ETABS (Integrated Building Design Software), California, USA (2016) [Google Scholar]
- National Standardization Agency of Indonesia, Minimum load for the design of buildings and other structures SNI 1727:2013, Jakarta, Indonesia (2013) [Google Scholar]
- http://puskim.pu.go.id/Aplikasi/desain_spektra_indonesia_2011/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.M.K. Bandara and W.P.S. Dias, Tsunami wave loading on buildings: a simplified approach, Journal of the National Science Foundation of Sri Lanka 40 (3), pp. 211–219 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.