MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Construction Management, Construction Method and System, Optimization and Innovation in Structural Design|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- M artinez, S. P-F. (2007). Arches: Evolution and future trends, Ferrovial-Argoma, M adrid, Spain https://caminstech.upc.edu/sites/default/files/Arches%20Evolution%20and%20Future%20Trend.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Baravelle, F. (1936). The theoretical maximum spans of reinforced concrete arch bridges, IABSE congress report, http://www.e-periodica.ch [Google Scholar]
- Svensson, H. (2012). Cable-stayed Bridges 40 Years of Experience World Wide, Erns t& Sohn GmbH & Co, ISBN978-433-02992-3 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, S., Nakamura, S., Chen, B., Wu, Q., Nishikawa, T, (2013). Comparison between steel arch bridges in China and Japan, Journal of JSCE, Vol. 1, 214–227 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen, B. (2007). An overview of concrete and CFST arch bridges in China. www.hms.civil.uminho.pt^arch2007 [Google Scholar]
- Nettleton, D. (1977). Arch Bridges, The University of Texas at Austin, txu-oclc-25398289.p df, http://hdf.handle.net/2152/14231 [Google Scholar]
- Osserman, R. (2010). How the Gateway Arch Got its Shape. Nexus Network Journal 12 (2), doi: 10.1007/s00004-010-0030-8, published on-line 5 M ay 2010 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lewis, W.,(2016). Mathematical model of a moment-less arch. Proceedings of the Royal Society A, doi: 10.1098/rspa.2016.0019 [Google Scholar]
- Tyas, A., Pichugin, A.V., Gibert, M.,(2010) Optimum structure to carry a uniform load between pinned supports: exact analytical solution, Proceedings of the Royal Society, published 20 October. DOI: 10.1098/rspa.2010.0376 [Google Scholar]
- Tveit, P. (2009). Genesis and development of the network arch, NSBA World Steel Bridge Symposium in San Antonio, USA. November 2009. https://home.uia.no/…/Genes is%20and%20Development%20of%20t [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.