MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 258, 2019International Conference on Sustainable Civil Engineering Structures and Construction Materials (SCESCM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Construction Materials and Technologies, Environmental Impact and Green Design, Local and Recycled Materials|
|Published online||25 January 2019|
- V.T. Chow, Open-channel hydraulics (McGraw-Hill, NY), (1959) [Google Scholar]
- O.E Hakim and MM. Salama, Velocity distribution inside and above branched flexible roughness J. Irrig. Drain. Eng. 118 914–927 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Freeman, W.H. Rahmeyer and R.R. Copeland, Determination of resistance due to shrubs and woody vegetation, (Technical Report, ERDC/CHL TR-00-25, U.S.Army Engineer Research and Development Center, Vicksburg, MS, 2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jarvela, Flow resistance of flexible and stiff vegetation: a flume study with natural vegetation J. Hydrology 269 44–54 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim, V.Y. Ivanov and N.D. Katopodes, Hydraulic resistance to overland flow on surfaces with partially submerged vegetation Water Resources Res. 48 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M Rizalihadi, Ziana, N. Shaskia and H Asharly, The effect of ratio between rigid vegetation height and water depth on the manning’s coefficient in open channel, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 352 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Rizalihadi and M. Ihsan, Pengaruh ketinggian tanaman Pandan Tikar (Acorus Calamus) Terhadap Tahanan Aliran Pada Saluran Terbuka (Prosiding Konferensi Nasional Teknik Sipil 10, Universitas Atmajaya, Yogyakarta, in Indonesian, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rizalihadi and D. Safiana, The presence of Jeringau (Acorus Calamus) as flexible vegetation type in the channel against flow resistance Procedia Engineering 125 250–256 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rizalihadi and D. Afrianti, Kehadiran Rumput Gajah (Pennisetum Purpureum) di saluran terhadap tahanan aliran (Prosiding Konferensi Nasional Teknik Sipil 9, Universitas Hasanuddin, Makassar 267–274, in Indonesien, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tsujimoto, T. Kitamura, Y. Fuji and H. Nakagawa, Hydraulic resistance of flow with flexible vegetation in open channel Journal of Hydroscience, Hydraulic Engineering 14 47–56 (1996) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.