MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 257, 20192018 International Conference on Progress in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (PMAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials Science and Mechanical Engineering|
|Published online||16 January 2019|
- W. Gan, S. S. Babu, N. Kapustka and H. Robert: Microstructural effects on the spring-back of advanced high-strength steel, Metallurgy and Materials Transations A. Vol. 37 (2006), p. 3221-3231. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Chen and M. Koç: Simulation of springback variation in forming of advanced high strength steels, J. Mater. Pro. Tech. Vol. 190 (2007), p. 189-198. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Pourboghrat and E. Chu: Prediction of spring-back and side wall curl in 2-D draw bending, J. Mater. Pro. Tech. Vol. 50 (1995), p.361-374. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Yoshida and T. Uemori, in:Cyclic plasticity model for accurate simulation of spring-back of sheet metal, 60 Excellent Inventions in metal Forming, edited by A. E. Tekkaya, W Homberg and A. Brosius Publising. Berlin, Heidlberg (2015). P. 61-66. [Google Scholar]
- PAM-STAMP 2G Profession 64-Bit Program. [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Lee, D. S. Shim and et al.: Study on design of progressive dies for manufacture of aotomoblie strctural member using DP980 advancd high strengtg steel, J. Mech. Sci. Tech. Vol. 30 (2016), p. 853-864. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Julsri, S. Suranuntchai and V. Uthaisangsuk: Study of spring-back effect of AHS steel using a microstucture based modelling, Int. J. Mech. Sci. Vol. 135 (2017), p. 499-516. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.