MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 256, 2019The 5th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electronics and Electrical Engineering|
|Published online||23 January 2019|
- L.Y. Qi, T.T. Wang, M.L Zhou, J Wang. A Decoupling Current Control Scheme for Induction Machine Controllers. Trans of China Elec Society, 29, 174–180(2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Holtz, J.T. Quan, et al. Design of fast and robust current regulators for high-power drives based on complex state variables. Trans on Industry Appl, 40, 1388–1397(2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Wei, M.L. Zhou, Q.L. Zheng, et al. Discrete-time current controller for induction motors based on complex vector. Trans of China Elec Society, 26, 88–93(2011). [Google Scholar]
- E. Monmasson, M.N. Cirstea. FPGA design methodology for industrial control systems-a review. IEEE Trans on Industrial Electronics, 54, 1824–1842(2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Bode, P.C. Loh, et al. An improved robust predictive current regulation algorithm. IEEE Trans on Industry Appl, 41, 1720–1733(2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, J. Lam, and K.J. Burnham. Stability analysis and observer design for neutral delay systems. IEEE Trans on Auto Control, 47, 1321–1326(2001). [Google Scholar]
- W.j. Li, Y Ruan, H.Q. Gu. Decoupling of current and design of controller for vector control system. J of motor and control appl, 35, 18–22(2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Park and R. Won. Stability analysis for neutral delay differential systems. J of Franklin Institute, 337, 1–9(2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.