MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2019Engineering Application of Artificial Intelligence Conference 2018 (EAAIC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Logistic, Healthcare, Materials and Control|
|Published online||16 January 2019|
- Ma, T., Effect of variable engine valve timing on fuel economy. SAE transactions, 1988: p. 665–672. [Google Scholar]
- Turner, J., S. Kenchington, and D. Stretch. Production AVT development Lotus and Eaton’s electrohydraulic closed-loop fully variable valve train system. in 25th Vienna Motor Symposium, 2004. 2004. University of Bath. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, J. and H.J. Chang. Multi-parametric model predictive control for variable valve timing. in 2017 17th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems (ICCAS). 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Halderman, J.D. and C.D. Mitchell, Automotive technology. 2014: Pearson. [Google Scholar]
- Tuttle, J.H., Controlling engine load by means of late intake-valve closing. 1980, SAE Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Rabia, S.M. and N.S. Kora, Knocking Phenomenon in Gasoline with Late-Intake Valve Closing. 1992, SAE Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad, T. and M. Theobald, A survey of variable-valve-actuation technology. SAE 891674, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- Asmus, T.W., Valve events and engine operation. 1982, SAE Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Neher, D., Miller Cycle and Exhaust Gas Recirculation for a Naturally Aspirated Lean- burn Gas Engine. 2017, Universidad de Valladolid. p. 172. [Google Scholar]
- Sellnau, M. and E. Rask, Two-step variable valve actuation for fuel economy, emissions, and performance. 2003, SAE Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- De Bellis, V., A. Gimelli, and M. Muccillo, Effects of pre-lift intake valve strategies on the performance of a DISI VVA turbocharged engine at part and full load operation. Energy Procedia, 2015. 81: p. 874–882. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Urata, Y., et al., A study of vehicle equipped with non-throttling SI engine with early intake valve closing mechanism. 1993, SAE Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Hong, H., G. Parvate-Patil, and B. Gordon, Review and analysis of variable valve timing strategies-eight ways to approach. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering, 2004. 218(10): p. 1179–1200. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Law, D., et al., Controlled combustion in an IC- engine with a fully variable valve train. 2001, SAE Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Parvate-Patil, G.B., H. Hong, and B. Gordon, An Assessment of Intake and Exhaust Philosophies for Variable Valve Timing. 2003, SAE International. [Google Scholar]
- Zahidi, M.K., et al., The two-stroke poppet valve engine. Part 1: Intake and exhaust ports flow experimental assessments. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2017. 257(1): p. 012023. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hanipah, M.R.B., Development of a spark ignition free-piston engine generator. 2015, University of Newcastle upon Tyne. [Google Scholar]
- Dresner, T. and P. Barkan, A review of variable valve timing benefits and modes of operation. 1989, SAE Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
- Li, L., et al., Effects of intake valve closing timing on gasoline engine performance and emissions. 2001, SAE Technical Paper. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.