MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2019Engineering Application of Artificial Intelligence Conference 2018 (EAAIC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Medical, Material and Social Service|
|Published online||16 January 2019|
- M. A. Saloot, N. Idris, A. Aw, Noisy Text Normalization Using an Enhanced Language Model, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition, 111–122 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Samsudin, M. Puteh, A. R. Hamdan, M. Z. A. Nazri, Normalization of noisy texts in Malaysian online reviews, Journal of ICT 12, 147–159 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. A. Maarif, R. Akmeliawati, Z. Z. Htike, T. S. Gunawan, Complexity Algorithm Analysis for Edit Distance, Computer and Communication Engineering (ICCCE), 135–137 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Saloot, N. Idris, A. Aw, D. Thorleuchter, Twitter corpus creation: The case of a Malay Chat- style-text Corpus (MCC), Digital Scholarship in the Humanities, 31 (2), 227–243 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Saloot, N. Idris, and R. Mahmud, An architecture for Malay Tweet normalization, Inf. Process. Manag., 50 (5), 621–633 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. A. B. Muhamad, N. Idris, M. A. Saloot, Proposal: A Hybrid Dictionary Modelling Approach for Malay Tweet Normalization”, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 806 (1) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Basri, R. Alfred, and C. K. On, Automatic spell checker for Malay blog, Control System, Computing and Engineering (ICCSCE), 506–510 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Omar, A. F. Hamsani, N. A. S. Abdullah, S. Z. Z. Abidin, Construction of Malay Abbreviation Corpus Based on Social Media Data, Journal od Engineering and Applied Sciences 12 (3), 468–474, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. D. Manning, P. Raghavan, H. Schütze, Introduction to Information Retrieval, Cambridge University Press. (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Norvig, How to Write a Spelling Corrector (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.