MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2019Engineering Application of Artificial Intelligence Conference 2018 (EAAIC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Smart Manufacturing and Industrial 4.0|
|Published online||16 January 2019|
- Abdullah R, An analysis of crude palm oil production in Malaysia (n.d) [Google Scholar]
- Kenneth R. Szulczyk, The Economic of the Malaysian Palm Oil Industry and Its Biodiesel Potential, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Bogota, Background Document An overview of the palm oil sector, countries and companies. Global Palm Oil Conference.(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Mohamad Fazeeda, Mat Tahar, R. Measuring palm oil mill capacity usingmodelling and. Measuring Palm Oil Mill Capacity Using Modelling andSimulation, 1, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Chow, MC, Ho, C C, Surface Active Properties of Palm Oil With Respect To The Processing Of Palm Oil, 12 No. 1, p.107–116, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah, R. An Analysis of Crude Palm Oil Production in Malaysia, 36–43.(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Murphy, D. J, The future of oil palm as a major global crop?: opportunities and challenges, 1–24, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Saravanan, S. (2018, March 15). Personal interview. [Google Scholar]
- Mohamad, F, Tahar, M, & Awang, N. (n.d.). Evaluating capacity of palm oil millusing simulation towards effective supply chain - a case study, (n.d) [Google Scholar]
- Vijaya, S, MA, A.N, Choo, Y.M and Nik Merian, N.S, Life cycle inventory of the production of crude palm oil-A gate to gate case study of 12 palm oil mills, 20, p.484–494, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Vijaya Subramaniam, Choo Yuen May, Halimah Muhammad, Zulkifli Hashim, Yew Ai Tan, and Puah Chiew Wei, Life Cycle Assessment of the production of crude palm oil (part 3), 22, p895–903, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Manual Penggredan Buah Kelapa Sawit MPOB, 3, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Hassan, Basiron, Sukaimi, Hung, Salleh and Basri,, Palm Oil Factory Process Handbook Part 1, (n.d) [Google Scholar]
- Palm Oil Processing, (n.d). Retrieved from http://www.fao.org/docrep/005/Y4355E/y4355e04.htm [Google Scholar]
- Chong Chee Guan. Syed Amear, Syed Ariffin, Alison McKay, Environmental Sustainability Drivers: A Study On Malaysian Pam Oil Industry. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Norhidayu A, Nur Syazmani M, Radzil, Amin and Balu N, The Production of Crude Palm Oil in Malaysia, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Imamudin Y, The Roles Of Crude Palm Oil (CPO) Commodities in Indonesian Economy Granger Causality Analysis Approach, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Suryani E, Hendrawan R, Muhandhis I, and Dewi L, Dynamic Simulation Model of Crude Palm Oil Supply Chain to Determine Fulfillment Ratio and Manufacturing Efficiency of Cooking Oil Industry, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Noviar M, Sukardi and Riffin A, Quality Control System of Crude Palm Oil on Palm Processing Industry (Case Study Bah Jambi Palm Oil Mill, PTPN IV, Medan, North Sumatra), (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah R, and Wahid M, World Palm Oil Supply, Demand, Price and Prospects; Focus On Malaysian and Indonesion Palm Oil Industry, (n.d) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.