MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 255, 2019Engineering Application of Artificial Intelligence Conference 2018 (EAAIC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 January 2019|
- Y. Cheng, “Mean shift, mode seeking, and clustering,” IEEE Trans. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 17, pp. 790–799, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yong-mei Zhou, Sheng-yi Jiang, and Mei-lin Yin, “A Region-based Image Segmentation Method with Mean-Shift Clustering Algorithm,” in Fifth International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, 2008. FSKD ‘08 Jinan, China, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Oncel Tuzel, Fatih Porikli, and Peter Meer, “Kernel Methods for Weakly Supervised Mean Shift Clustering,” in IEEE 12th International Conference on Computer Vision, ICCV 2009 Kyoto, Japan, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- R. O. Duda., P. E. Hart, and G. Stork, Pattern Classification. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Dunn, “A Fuzzy Relative of the ISODATA Process and Its Use in Detecting Compact Well- Separated Clusters,” Journal of Cybernetics, vol. 3, pp. 32–57, 1973. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ping Wang and H. Wang;, “A Modified FCM Algorithm for MRI Brain Image Segmentation,” in International Seminar on Future BioMedical Information Engineering, 2008. FBIE ‘08 Wuhan, China, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- J.B MacQueen, “Some Methods for Classification and Analysis of Multivariate Observations,” in Proceedings of 5th Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability, Berkeley, California, 1967, pp. 281–297. [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Geng, M. Q. Zhou, “Characters Analysis of Current Algorithms for Quantization.” Mini-micro Systems, 1998, 19(9):46–49. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.