MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Experimental Mechanics, Identification and Validation|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- K. Talaśka, D. Wojtkowiak, Modelling a mechanical properties of the multilayer composite materials with the polyamide core. MATEC Web of Conferences 157, 02052 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- G. Domek, A. Kołodziej, M. Wilczyński, P. Krawiec, The problem of cooperation of a flat belts with elements of mechatronic systems 55th International Scientific Conference on Experimental Stress Analysis EAN 2017, 706-711 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Krawiec, G. Domek, J. Adamiec, K. Waluś, Ł. Warguła, The proposal of estimation method of mating between pulleys and cogbelt 55th International Scientific Conference on Experimental Stress Analysis EAN 2017, 740-747 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Domek, A. Kołodziej, T. Woźniak, R. Kwiatkowski, The Effect of the Pulley Quality on the Accuracy of the Timing Belt Movement. Transport Means 2016. Proceedings of the 20th International Scientific Conference, October 5-7, 2016, Kaunas University of Technology, Juodkrante, Lithuania, Part 2, 420-423 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wojtkowiak, K. Talaśka, I. Malujda, G. Domek, Analysis of the influence of the cutting edge geometry on parameters of the perforation process for conveyor and transmission belts. MATEC Web of Conferences 157, 01022 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- D. Wojtkowiak, K. Talaśka, I. Malujda, G. Domek, Estimation of the perforation force for polymer composite conveyor belts taking into consideration the shape of the piercing punch The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology https://doi.org/10.1007/s00170-018-2381-3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Domek, A. Kołodziej, Design of the tendon structure in timing belts. Procedia Engineering, Vol. 136, 365-369 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pajtášová, Z. Mičicová, D. Ondrušová, S. Božeková, R. Janík, B. Pecušová, L. Raník, Use of waste materials in rubber matrix. Machine Modelling and Simulations (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Krawiec, Analysis of selected dynamic features of a two-wheeled transmission system Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Vol. 55 No 2, 461-467 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.