MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation, Structural Optimization|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- A. Walasek, J. Szajnar, The mechanism of the surface alloy layer creation for cast steel. Arch Foundry Eng. 12 (1), 115-118 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ignaszak, J. Ciesiółka, Chosen identification problems of discontinuity in cast iron castings. Arch Foundry 4 (14), 176-188 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Królikowski, A. Burbelko, D. Kwaśniewska-Królikowska, X-ray computed tomography in the nondestructive testing of ductile iron castings. Arch Foundry Eng. 14 (4), 71-76 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Skrzypczak, E. Węgrzyn-Skrzypczak, L. Sowa, Numerical modeling of solidification process taking into account the effect of air gap. Appl Math Comput. 321, 768-779 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dyja, N. Sczygiol, Method for determining the formation of shrinkage defects in the casting. Arch Foundry Eng. 11 (4), 35-40 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Skrzypczak, E. Węgrzyn-Skrzypczak, Three-dimensional numerical model of solidification with motion of the liquid phase. Arch Foundry Eng. 11 (2), 127-132 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nadolski, A. Zyska, Z. Konopka, M. Łągiewka, J. Karolczyk, The assessment of bell casting producibility based on computer simulation of pouring and solidification. Arch Foundry Eng. 11 (3), 141-144 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P-H. Huang, C-J. Lin, Computer-aided modeling and experimental verification of optimal gating system design for investment casting of precision rotor. Int J Adv Manuf Technol 79(7-8), 997-1006 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gwiżdż, M Małysza, M. Nowak, Use of Flow-3D program for simulation of pouring and solidification process of ductile cast iron castings. Transactions of FRI 1, 35-53 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mochnacki, S.J. Suchy, Numerical methods in computations of foundry processes. (Polish Foundrymen’s Technical Association, Kraków, 1995 [Google Scholar]
- T. Skrzypczak, E. Węgrzyn-Skrzypczak, L. Sowa, Computer Simulation of the Solidification Process Including Air Gap Formation. Arch Foundry Eng 17 (4), 147-150 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Choudhari, B. E. Narkhede, S. K. Mahajan, Casting design and simulation of cover plate using AutoCAST-X software for defect minimization with experimental validation. Proc Mat Scien. 6, 786-797 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.