MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 254, 2019XXIII Polish-Slovak Scientific Conference on Machine Modelling and Simulations (MMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Methods and Systems in Machine Design|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- V.L. Goosey-Tolfrey, A.D. Moss, Wheelchair velocity of tennis players during propulsion with and without the use of racquets. Adapted physical activity quarterly, Vol. 22, 291-301 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Shimada, R.N. Robertson, M.L. Bonninger, R.A. Cooper, Kinematic characterization of wheelchair propulsion. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development, Vol. 35 No. 2, 210-218 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Vanlandewijck, D. Theisen, D. Daly, Wheelchair Propulsion Biomechanics. Implications for Wheelchair Sports. Sports Med Vol. 31 No. 5, 339-367 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. de Barros Lombardi Jr., F.G. Dedini, Biomechanical model for the determination of forces on upper-extremity members during standard wheelchair propulsion. Mathematical and Computer Modelling, Vol. 49, 1288-1294 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kwarciak, M. Yarossi, A. Ramanujam, T.A. Dyson-Hudson, S.A. Sisto, Evaluation of wheelchair tire rolling resistance using dynamometer-based coast-down tests. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development, Vol. 46, No. 7, 931-938 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Wieczorek, J. Górecki, M. Kukla, D. Wojtkowiak, D. Wilczyński, Urządzenie do symulacji warunków eksploatacji i pomiaru parametrów dynamicznych wózka inwalidzkiego. Patent claim P.424482 filed to the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.