MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 252, 2019III International Conference of Computational Methods in Engineering Science (CMES’18)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Engineering Processes|
|Published online||14 January 2019|
- B. Jacob, Weigh-in Motion of Road Vehicle. Final Report of COST 323 action, ver. 3.0 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Cole, D. Cebon, 6th International Conference on Road Traffic Monitoring and Control. IEE, London, 123-127 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hoose, J. Kunz, 1998. Proceedings of 2nd European Conference Weigh in Motion of Road Vehicle, Lisbon, 461-466 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- P. Burnos et al. Metrology and Measurement Systems. 14, 4, 507–516 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gajda, P. Burnos, Proceedings of XV Symposium Modelling and Simulation of Measurement Systems. 199-204 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gajda et al., Metrology and Measurement Systems. 14, 4, 517–527 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Stanczyk, Proceedings of the Final Symposium of the Project WAVE, Paris, 307 – 316 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Huhtala, Proceedings of the Final Symposium of the Project WAVE, Paris, 55-68 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mangeas, S. Glaser, V. Dolcemascolo, Proceedings of Eurofusion, 9, 7943-795 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cebon, D., C. Winkler, Transportation Research Record, TRB, 1311, 70-78 (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.