MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2018Siberian Transport Forum - TransSiberia 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- American Coal Ash Association, Fly ash facts for highway engineers, Technical Report No. FHWA-IF-03–019, FHWA, USA, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Pandian, K. C. Krishna, B. Leelavathamma, Effect of fly ash on the CBR behaviour of soils, Indian Geotechnical Conference, Allahabad (2002) [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Ramadas, N. D. Kumar, G. Yesuratnam, A study on strength and swelling characteristics of three expansive soils treated with fly ash, International Symposium on Ground Improvement (IS-GI Brussels 2012) - Recent Research, Advances & Execution Aspects of Ground Improvement Works, Brussels (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. K. Kolay, H. Y. Sii, S. N. L. Taib, Int. J. of Civil and Environmental Engineering, 3(2), 79–83 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Prasanna Kumar, Cementitious compounds formation using pozzolans and their effect on stabilization of soils of varying engineering properties, 2011 Int. Conf. on Environment Science and Eng. IPCBEE, Singapore (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vukićević, S. Maraš-Dragojević, S. Jocković, M. Marjanović, V. Pujević, Research results of fine-grained soil stabilization using fly ash from Serbian electric power plants, Proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering “Challenges and Innovations in Geotechnics”, Paris, France, 3267–3270 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vukićević, V. Pujević, M. Marjanović, S. Jocković, S. Maraš-Dragojević, GRAĐEVINAR, 67(8), 761–770, doi:https://doi.org/10.14256/JCE.1281.2014 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cmiljanić, S. Jotić, S. Tošović, Prethodni rezultati istraživačko razvojnog programa - primena elektrofilterskog pepela u putogradnji, Institut za puteve, 37, pp. 41–49, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cmiljanić, V. Vujanić, B. Rosić, B. Vuksanović, S. Tošović, S. Jotić, Physical- mechanical properties of fly-ash originating from thermo-electric power plants of Serbia, 14th Danube-European Conf. on Geotechnical Engineering: From Research to Design in European Practice, Bratislava, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vukićević, Z. Popović, J. Despotović, L. Lazarević, Transport, 33(2), 389–396, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Popović, L. Lazarević, M. Vukićević, M. Vilotijević, N. Mirković, The modal shift to sustainable railway transport in Serbia, MATEC Web of Conferences 106, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Pravilnik o granicama radioaktivne kontaminacije životne sredine i o načinu sprovođenja dekontaminacije (in Serbian), Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, Official Gazette of FRY, 9/99. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vilotijević, M. Vukićević, L. Lazarević, Z. Popović, Sustainable railway infrastructure and specific environmental issues in the republic of Serbia, Technical Gazette, 25/ l. 2, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Izquierdo, X. Querol, International Journal of Coal Geology, 94, 54–66. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.coal.2011.10.006) (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.