MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2018Siberian Transport Forum - TransSiberia 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Freight and Logistics|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- On the approval of the Strategy for the socio-economic development of the Far East and the Baikal region for the period until 2025: the order of the Government of the Russian Federation 28 December, 2094-р (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030: the order of the Government of the Russian Federation 22 November, 1734-p (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Annual report of Open Joint Stock Company "Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky sea commercial port" for 2017 [Google Scholar]
- On the approval of the state program of the Russian Federation "Development of the transport system": Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. dated 15 April, 319 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://kamstat.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_ts/kamstat/resources/55afdd80472a30088635be87789c42f5/Report+1.3.1.rar [Google Scholar]
- Transportation of the Kamchatka Krai a statistical compilation. Petropavlovsk- Kamchatsky: Kamchatstat (2016) [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.vestipk.ru/?id=12037 [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for the development of the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation and ensuring national security for the period until 2020. [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://aftershock.su/?q=node/36048 [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.transportrussia.ru/transportnaya-politika/svezhee-dyhanie-arktiki.html [Google Scholar]
- Strategy of social and economic development of the Kamchatka Territory until 2025: Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation 27 July, (2010). JSC "Renewable Energy Engineering Center" [Google Scholar]
- Interactive showcase of the Federal State Statistics Service [http://cbsd.gks.ru/] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.