MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2018Siberian Transport Forum - TransSiberia 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Freight and Logistics|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- V.I. Arshinov, Synergetic paradigm: a variety of searches and approaches. Progress- tradizia (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Bistrova, The structure of cultural space: dissertation doctor of philosophy: (Tomsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Fadeeva, Organizational and economic aspects of corporate culture management of an industrial enterprise: PhD Thesis (Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Filatova, Formation and management of transport forwarding management in sphere of sea transportation. (Novorossiysk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Filatova, Personnel management: modern concepts and effective technologies (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Kapitonov, Corporate culture: a strategic direction for the development of social and labor relations (Rostov-on-Don, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Koroleva, The transport business of Russia 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Makashina, E.G. Malinochka, Situational and functional approach in training of marine managers (Krasnodar: Kuban State University, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Marichev, Systemic arrangement of the educational space (Admiral Ushakov State University, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Transport strategy of RF for period until 2030. [Google Scholar]
- S. Chernyi, S. and Budnik, V. Methods for optimizing solutions when considering group arguments by team of experts. (2017). DOI: 10.1063/1.5009873 [Google Scholar]
- S. Sokolov, A. Zhilenkov, et.al. Procedia Computer Science, 125, 420–426 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nyrkov, A. Shnurenko, et.al. V. Procedia Engineering, 178, 543–550 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Chernyi, IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EIConRus) (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.