MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 239, 2018Siberian Transport Forum - TransSiberia 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Energy Transport Systems|
|Published online||27 November 2018|
- Russian Federation Standard GOST R 53685–2009 [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Mikheev, I.A. Ageeva, N.S. Sdvizhkov, Reducing the wear of the contact wires (Publishing House Transport, Moscow, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kobozev, V.N. Li, Investigation of the mechanism of loss of strength of copper contact wires under the influence of an electric arc, Preprint №54 (Publishing House of the FESTU, Khabarovsk, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Li, Perfection of methods and means of nondestructive testing of elements of the contact network and current collectors of the electric rolling stock of electrified railways, dis.doc. tech. Sciences (Omsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Rules of the installation and technical operation of the contact network of electrified railways (CE-868), Department of electrification and power supply of the Ministry of Railways of the Russian Federation (Transizdat, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Berent, K.I. Krasikov, Metallurgy and properties of metals 5, 14–19 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mathieu, Railways of the world 8, 3–12 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Arbuzov, E.O. Petrenko, Science and education 1, 363–374 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sirotinin, A.V. Voronin, S.M. Shevyakov, Laser high-speed diagnosis system of the contact wire “Wear” (“Iznos”) (Publishing house of JSC “Russian Railways”, Saint-Petersburg, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Semenov, Yu.I. Zharkov, Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport named after academician V. Lazaryan 37, 109–115 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Semenov, Proceedings of the scientific and practical conference “Complex system for maintenance of infrastructure of JSC “Russian Railways” “Infrastructure—2009”, 97-99 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Klimenko, V.N. Li, Scientific and technical and socio-economic cooperation of the APR countries in the 21st century: the proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of Creative Youth with International Participation (Publishing House of the FESTU, Khabarovsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Li, S.N. Khimukhin, Nondestructive testing of elements of the contact network and current collectors of the rolling stock of electrified railways : monogr. (Publishing House of the FESTU, Khabarovsk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Li, S.V. Klimenko, Transport of the Asia-Pacific region 1, 26–28 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Li, S.V. Klimenko, Science and technology of transport 2, 29–33 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.