MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 236, 201819th International Scientific Conference - LOGI 2018
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Issues Concerning Air Transport Process and Technology|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- A. De Bondt, C. Leleu, Eurocontrol Seven-Year Forecast, Flight Movements and Service Units 2014-2020, STATFOR Doc 542, pp. 1-5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- European Safety Programme for ATM (ESP) – 2nd SAFREP TF, Report to Provisional Council – Roadmap for the Development of the Safety Key Performance Indicators in ATM (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.L.C. Roelen, M. B. Klompstra, The Chanllenges in defining in aviation safety performance indicators, Preprint for PSAM 11 and ESREL, Helsinki, pp.1, 6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hollnagel, The ETTO principle: Efficiency-thoroughness trade-off. Why things go right sometimes go wrong (Farnham, Ashgate, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hollnagel, Safety-I and Safety-II: The Past and Future of Safety Management (Farnham, Ashgate, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Younossi, C. Huber, A Common approach to safety performance measurement, Safety Management International Collaboration Group, pp. 1-3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocontrol, The Aerospace Performance Factor – Developing the Eurocontrol ESARR 2 APF (November 2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Lintner, S. Smith and S. SMurthwaite, The Aerospace Performance Factor: Utilization of the Analytical Hierarchy Process to develop a balanced performance and safety indicator of the National Airspace System for the Federal Aviation Administration Effectivness, Presented at 10th International Symposium on the Analytical Hierarchy Process, University Pittsburg (2009) [Google Scholar]
- ESARR 2 – Reporting and Assessment of Safety Occurrences in ATM, Eurocontrol, Released issue, Edition 2.0 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hollnagel, J. Leonhardt, A. Licu, S. Shorock, From Safety-I to Safety-II: A White Paper, Eurocontrol, Brussels, pp.6-23 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Reason, Organizational Accidents Revisited, (CRC Press, Tailor& Francis Group, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hollnagel, Resilience Engineering: A New Understanding of Safety, JESK, Korea (June 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Hollnagel, E, Woods, D. D. & Leveson, N, Resilience engineering: Concepts and precepts (Ashgate, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Licu, E. Grace-Kelly, F. Ciroan, Risk Analysis Tool, Guidance material, Eurocontrol, Brussels, pp. 6-8 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Licu, E. Grace-Kelly, 3rd SAFREP TF Report to Provisional Council European ATM Safety Performance Indicators, ATM Safety Framework Maturity Survey Methodology for ANSPs, Eurocontrol, Brussels, pp. 7-18 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Eurocontrol Skybrary, Risk Assessment of Incidents and ATM Specific Occurrences, www.skybrary.aero [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.