MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 235, 2018Horizons of Railway Transport 2018, 10th Year of International Scientific Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- A. Mecke, I. Lee, J.R. Bakerjr., M.M. Banaszak Holl, B.G. Orr, Eur. Phys. J. E 14, 7 (2004) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dolinayová, M. Ľoch, J. Čamaj. TRA2016. Transportation Research Procedia. 14. 916–925. (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission: Commission Regulation(EC) No 62/2006 concerning the technical specification for interoperability relating to the telematics applications for freight subsystem of the trans-European conventional railsystem: Brussels 2005 [Google Scholar]
- J. Mašek, P. Kolarovszki, J. Čamaj. Proceedia Engineering. 134. 231–236. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zahumenská, J. Gašparik. Procedia Engineering. 192. 976–981 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Klimková, J. Čamaj, J. Gašparík. Transport means 2016: proceedings of the 20th international scientific conference. 891-896. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gašparik, V. Gaborova, V. Ľuptak. Transport Means-Proceedings of the International Conference. 245-249. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission: Report from the commission to the European parliament, the council, the European economic and social committee and the committee of the regions on the progress made towards achieving inter operability of the rail system, Brussels 2013 [Google Scholar]
- A. Dolinayová, J. Čamaj, J. Danis. 16th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences. 383-390. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Stoilova, R. Nikolova. 15th International Scientific Conference on Engineering for Rural Development. 586-596. (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.