MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 235, 2018Horizons of Railway Transport 2018, 10th Year of International Scientific Conference
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 November 2018|
- Belosević, M. Ivić, M. Kosijer, N. Pavlović, S. Aćimović 2nd Logistics International Conference, Belgrade, Serbia, 62-67. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I. Belosević, M. Ivić, M. Kosijer, N. Pavlović, S. Aćimović. Hrizons. 463-469. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Opricović, G.H. Tzeng: European Journal of Operational Research, 2(178): 514–529, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Opricović: Fuzzy Expert Systems with Applications, 10(38): 12983-12990, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Belosević, M. Kosijer, M. Ivić, N. European Transport Research Review 10:43. (2018) https://doi.org/10.1186/s12544-018-0318-4 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kosijer, M. Ivić, M. Marković, I. Belosević. Građevinar, 3(64): 195-205, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Masek, M. Kendra, J. Camaj, S. Milinković, S., Vesković, S.,. Transport Problems. 10 (Issue 4), 107-119 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.