MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- B.Q. Sun, B. Yan, R.X. Jiang, et al. Application of Ship Static Electric Field to Ship Tracking and Positioning. Journal of Unmanned Undersea Systems, 26, 57-62 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B.Q. Sun, B. Yan, R.X. Jiang. A Progressive Update Extended Kalman Filter for Ship Tracking With Static Electric Field. Journal of National University of Defense Technology (to be published). [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Mehra. Approaches to adaptive filtering. Automatic Control IEEE Transactions on, 17, 693-698 (1972) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.L. Mitchell. An Adaptive Ensemble Kalman Filter. Monthly Weather Review, 128, 416-433 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Li, W.B. Gong, H.J. Liu, et al. A carrier tracking algorithm based on adaptive extended Kalman filter. Acta Aeronautica Et Astronautica Sinica, 33, 1319-1328 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- R.X. Jiang, Y.D. Hu, and S.G. Gong. Depth conversion of the vessel static electric field based on point charge source. Chinese Journal of Radio Science, 29, 685-693(2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Papic, Z.M. Djurovic, B.D. Kovacevic, et al. Adaptive Doppler-Kalman filter for radar systems. IEEE Proceedings Vision Image and Signal Processing, 153, 379-387(2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.