MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Tang Xisheng, Deng Wei, Li Ningning, et al: Control technologies of micro-grid operation based on energy storage. Electric Power Automation Equipment 2012, 32(3): 99-103. [Google Scholar]
- Sang Bingyu, Wang Deshun, Yang Bo, et al: Optimized Energy Storage Configuration for Smoothing New Energy Output Volatility, Proceedings of the CSEE. 2014, 34(22): 3700-3706. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Zhuangzhi, Hong Junjie, Meng Anbo, et al: Multi-indicator optimal allocation strategy for large-scale grid-connected wind energy storage capacity based on multi-dimensional dynamic coordination, Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2016, 36(02): 161-168. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Yuzheng; RONG Jia, et al. Energy storage capacity configuration for large-scale wind power accessed to saturated system. 2016 China International Conference on Electricity Distribution (CICED),2016,1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Quanyuan Jiang; Haisheng Hong. Wavelet-Based Capacity Configuration and Coordinated Control of Hybrid Energy Storage System for Smoothing Out Wind Power Fluctuations, IEEE Transactionson Power Systems, 2013,28(2),1363 1372. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ding Dong, Yang Shuili, Li Jianli, et al, Energy Storage Science and Technology, 2014, 3(04): 302-307. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.