MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Wassan N, Wassan N, Nagy G, et al. The multiple trip vehicle routing problem with backhauls: formulation and a two-level variable neighbourhood search, Computers O.R, 78(c),454-467(2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yin fat, Ye Chunming. A hierarchical algorithm model for vehicle routing problem with multiple distribution centers. Journal .S.M, 4,602-606 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Ruiqi, Ma Changxi. Robust optimization of delivery route for dangerous goods in distribution center. Computer .A,37(5), 1485-1490, 1515 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jiali, Guo Xiuping. Multi center open loop vehicle routing problem with product exclusion and vehicle matching . Journal .S.M, 1,129-138 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Zhengzhong, Tan Jian et. Research on Intelligent Optimization of vehicle dispatching in multi regional distribution centers. Chinese. J.T, 3,114-120 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Gao Yanjun. Urban logistics distribution routing optimization based on joint distribution. Management and science and technology of small and medium-sized enterprise , 7, 140-141 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yong, Ren Yin. Optimization of revenue distribution based on multi center joint distribution. Computer integrated manufacturing system 23(7), 1571-1580 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Bai Fan, Sui Yuming, Wang Xueling. The development and planning of logistics industry in large and medium-sized cities in China. Journal of agroforestry and economic management 8(1),108-111 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Dezhi, Qian Qi, Li Shuangyan. Vehicle routing optimization model and algorithm based on CO2 emission. Journal of Railway Science and Engineering, (2),424-429 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Qian Guang Yu. Optimization of fresh agricultural products cold chain distribution routing considering carbon emissions. Beijing Jiaotong University, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.