MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Circuit Simulation, Electric Modules and Displacement Sensor|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Hansen B J, Carron C J, Jensen B D, et al. Plastic latching accelerometer based on bistable compliant mechanisms[J]. Smart Materials and Structures, 2007, 16(5): 1967. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. J. Currano, C. R. Becker, G. L. Smith, B. Isaacson and C. J. Morris, “3-Axis acceleration switch for traumatic brain injury early warning,” Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS), 2012 IEEE 25th International Conference on, Paris, 2012, pp. 484-487. [Google Scholar]
- Kim H, Jang Y H, Kim YK, et al. MEMS acceleration switch with bi-directionally tunable threshold[J]. Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 2014, 208: 120-129. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, J. Jia and G. Chen, “A Novel MEMS Parallel-beam Acceleration Switch,” 2006 2nd IEEE/ASME International Conference on Mechatronics and Embedded Systems and Applications, Beijing, 2006, pp. 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao J, Liu P, Tang Z, et al. A Wireless MEMS Inertial Switch for Measuring Both Threshold Triggering Acceleration and Response Time[J]. Instrumentation and Measurement, IEEE Transactions on, 2014, 63(12): 3152-3161. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Howell L L. Compliant Mechanisms[M]// 21st Century Kinematics. Springer London, 2013:457-463. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.