MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Algorithm Study and Mathematical Application|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Jing Chen,(2017) ‘CFD-based optimization of truck fairing structure’,IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science,Volume 61, conference 1. [Google Scholar]
- Li Cuiping, (2014) ‘Optimization design of FSAE racer body based on CFD’, Journal of Machine Design, Vol. 31, No.8, pp74-77. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jun, (2013) ‘Application of CFD analysis method in Vehicle design’. Automobile Technology, No.4, pp 17-20. [Google Scholar]
- Jian zhong Xiao-Ming William-James-Bloss. (2016) ‘Coupling dynamics and chemistry in the air pollution modelling of street canyons: A review’. Environmental Pollution, Vol.214. [Google Scholar]
- M. lateba R.N. Meroney. Yataghenec H. Fellouahd F. Saleha M.C.-Boufadela. (2016) ‘On the use of numerical modelling for near-field pollutant dispersion in urban environments ? A review’. Environmental Pollution, Vol. 208, pp 271-283. [Google Scholar]
- Jorge d. cambaa Manuel-Conterob-Pedro-Companyc. (2016) ‘Parametric CAD modeling: An analysis of strategies for design reusability’. Computer-Aided Design, Vol.74, pp18-31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hamid nawaz Yan Sheng Yuan. (2013) ‘Thermal Comfort Analysis of a Ship Air-Conditioning System Using Solidworks Flow Simulation’. Advanced Materials Research, Vol.773, pp 883-888. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee T, Filipi Z. (2011) ‘Synthesis of Real-world Driving Cycles Using Stochastic Process and Statistical Methodology’. International Journal of Vehicle Design, Vol.57, No.1, pp 17-36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paramadayalan T, Pant A. (2015) ‘Transient Cfd Model of Full Twc Converter’. International Journal of Vehicle Design, Vol.68, No.4. [Google Scholar]
- Saleh Saad-N.1,Barghi Shahzad2(-firstname.lastname@example.org).(2016) ‘Reduction of fine particle emission from a prilling tower using CFD simulation’. Chemical Engineering Research and Design, 109: 171-179. [Google Scholar]
- Paramadayalan Thiyagarajan, Pant Atul. (2016) CFD model of multi-converter HC adsorber-TWC system’. International Journal of Vehicle Design, Vol.70, No.4, pp 358-376. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Leil, Chen Youhua, Huang Kail. (2016) ‘Investigation of effective thermal conductivity for pebble beds by one-way coupled CFD-DEM method for CFETR WCCB’. Fusion Engineering and Design, Vol.106, pp 1-8. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Danca Calogero, Mancuso Antonio, Mariotti Gabriele-Virzi. (2005) ‘Optimisation of a vehicle shape by CFD code’. International Journal of Vehicle Design, Vol.38, No.1, pp 26-41. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jing,(2015) ‘Analysis of CFD automobile Three-way catalytic converter’. Environmental Engineering, (12, pp 90-94. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jing. (2016) ‘Feeding ball valve optimized by CFD technology. China Adhesives, No.2, pp 16-20. [Google Scholar]
- Kiani M, Shiozaki H, Motoyama K. (2015) ‘Simulation–based Design Optimisation to Develop a Lightweight Body–in–white Structure Focusing on Dynamic and Static Stiffness’. International Journal of Vehicle Design, Vol.67 No.3. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Chen. ‘An analysis method of vehicle shape optimization based on CFD technology’ China, 201510239905.9 Patent. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jing. (2013) ‘Dispersion plate selected by Flow Simulaiton plugin from SolidWorks software’. China Adhesives, No.12, pp 13-16. [Google Scholar]
- Matthew chua Chee-Kong-Chui Constance-Teo. (2015) Computer aided design and experiment of a novel patient-specific carbon nanocomposite voice prosthesis’. Computer-Aided Design, Vol.59, pp 109-118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Min-feng sung Chin-Fu-Chen Chao-Jung-Chen. (2015) ‘Using the CFD Technique to Analyze Tire Tread Hydroplaning Effects’. Asian Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol.3, No.3, pp 151-157. [Google Scholar]
- Yan luximon Roger M.Ball Eric H.C. Chow. (2015) A design and evaluation tool using 3D head templates’. Computer-Aided Design and Applications, Vol. 13, No.2, pp 153-161. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.