MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Algorithm Study and Mathematical Application|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- C Li, W Su, H Gu, et al. Improved interrupted sampling repeater jamming based on DRFM[C]// Signal Processing, Communications and Computing (ICSPCC), 2014 IEEE International Conference, 2014:254-257. [Google Scholar]
- D J Feng, H M Tao, Y Yang, et al. Jamming de-chirping radar using interrupted-sampling repeater[J]. Science China Information Sciences, 2011, 54(10): 2138-2146. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X S Wang, J C Liu, W M Zhang, et al. Mathematic principles of interrupted-sampling repeater jamming (ISRJ)[J]. Science in China Series F: Information Sciences, 2007, 50(1): 113-123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A K Singh, R Saxena. On convolution and product theorems for FRFT[J]. Wireless Personal Communications, 2012, 65(1): 189-201. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G C Sun, M Xing, X G Xia, et al. A unified focusing algorithm for several modes of SAR based on FrFT[J]. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 2013, 51(5): 3139-3155. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X Chen, J Guan, Z Bao, et al. Detection and extraction of target with micromotion in spiky sea clutter via short-time fractional Fourier transform[J]. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 2014, 52(2): 1002-1018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J Zheng, Z Wang. ICI analysis for FRFT-OFDM systems to frequency offset in time-frequency selective fading channels[J]. IEEE Communications letters, 2010, 14(10): 888-890. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z LIU, X WANG, J LIU, et al. Jamming Technique of Interrupted-sampling and Periodic Repeater Based on Digital Radio Frequency Memory[J]. Acta Armamentarii, 2008, 4:006. [Google Scholar]
- R Saxena, K Singh. Fractional Fourier transform:A novel tool for signal processing[J]. Journal of the Indian Institute of Science, 2013, 85(1):11. [Google Scholar]
- S Liu, T Shan, R Tao, et al. Sparse discrete fractional Fourier transform and its applications[J]. IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 2014, 62(24): 6582-6595. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.