MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- H. Luo, T. Xue, and X. Yang. “Real-Time Dense Monocular SLAM for Augmented Reality”, ACM on Multimedia Conference, 1237-1238, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- J. Mooser, S. You, U. Neumann, “Applying robust structure from motion to markerless augmented reality”, IEEE Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- I. Skrypnyk, David G. Lowe, “Scene modelling, recognition and tracking with invariant image features”, ISMAR ’04: Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality, 110-119, 2004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marius Muja, David G. Lowe, “Fast Approximate Nearest Neighbors with Automatic Algorithm Configuration”, International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications (VISAPP’09), 331-340, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- David G. Lowe, “Distinctive image features from scale-invariant keypoints”, International Journal of Computer Vision, 60(2):91-110, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Beis, David G. Lowe, “Shape indexing using approximate nearest-neighbour search in high-dimensional spaces”, CVPR ’97: Proceedings of the 1997 Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 1000-1006, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- F. Morenonoguer, V. Lepetit, and P. Fua. “Accurate Non-Iterative O(n) Solution to the PnP Problem”, Proc.int.conf.on Computer Vision, 1-8, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- M. Fischler, R. Bolles, “Random Sample Consensus: A Paradigm for Model Fitting with Applications to Image Analysis and Automated Cartography”, Communications of the Association for Computing Machinery, 24(6):381-395, 1981 [Google Scholar]
- K. Hirokazu, M. Billinghurst. “Marker Tracking and HMD Calibration for a Video-Based Augmented Reality Conferencing System”, IEEE and ACM International Workshop on Augmented Reality IEEE Computer Society, 85, 1999 [Google Scholar]
- R. Hartley, A. Zisserman, “Multiple View Geometry in Computer Vision”, Cambridge University Press, 2004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Agarwal, N. Snavely, I. Simon, “Building rome in a day”, International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 54(10):72-79, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Schonberger and J.-M. Frahm, “Structure-from-motion revisited,” in IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.