MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- 2017 China Wind Power Installed Capacity Statistics Briefing [R]. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ding Li, Qiao Ying, Lu Zongxiang, et al. Impact on Frequency Regulation of Power System from Wind Power with High Penetration[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 38(14): 1-7 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Ju, Yao Wei, Wen Jinyu, et al. Prospect of Technology for Large-Sc ale Wind Farm Participating Into Power Grid Frequency Regulation [J]. Power System Technology, 38(3): 638 -645 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kassaei H.R, Keyhani A, Woung T, et al. Ahybrid fuzzy, neural network bus load modeling and predication[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 14(2): 718-724 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nikolay Nikolaev, Yulian Rangelov, Konstantin Gerasimov. Influence of wind turbine generators on the frequency of the electric power system during large disturbances [J]. 12th International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Davide Fabozzi, Nina F. Thornhill, Bikash C. Pal.Frequency restoration reserve control scheme with participation of industrial loads [J]. IEEE Grenoble Conference (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Rui, Zhang Qiang, Wu Xia, et al. Random Fuzzy Uncertain Model for Daily Wind Speed[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 35(24): 6351-6358 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- AnduDukpa, B. Venkatesh, Liuchen Chang, Fuzz Stochastic Programming Method: Capacitor Planning in Distribution Systems With Wind Generators[J]. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 26(4): 1971-1979 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.