MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- G. Cosma and M. S. Joy, “Towards a Definition on Source-Code Plagiarism,” IEEE Trans. Educ., (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L. Jianbin, Process blueprint design methodology. Beijing: Science Press, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- L. Jianzhong, L. Jianbin, and Y. Chuying, “Research on Parametric Repetitive Code Detection Technology Based on Process Blueprint,” J. Shantou Univ. Nat. Sci. Ed., 22, 1, 54–59, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Ottenstein, An algorithmic approach to the detection and prevention of plagiarism. ACM, 1976. [Google Scholar]
- J. A. W. Faidhi and S. K. Robinson, “An empirical approach for detecting program smilarity within a university programming environment,” Comput. Educ., 11, 11–19, (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Verco and M. Wise, “Software for Detecting Suspected Plagiarism: Comparing Structure and Attribute-Counting Systems,” 81-88, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- L. Prechelt, G. Malpohl, and M. Philippsen, “Finding Plagiarisms among a Set of Programs with JPlag,” J. Univers. Comput. Sci., 8, 11, 1016–1038, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. Joy and M. Luck, “Plagiarism in programming assignments,” Educ. IEEE Trans., 42, 2, 129–133, (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Schleimer, D. S. Wilkerson, and A. Aiken, “Winnowing: Local Algorithms for Document Fingerprinting,” Proc. ACM SIGMOD Int. Conf. Manag. Data, 10, 76–85, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ahtiainen, S. Surakka, and M. Rahikainen, “Plaggie: GNU-licensed source code plagiarism detection engine for Java exercises,” in Proceedings of the 6th Baltic Sea conference on Computing education research Koli Calling 2006 -Baltic Sea ’06, 141, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Arwin and S. M. M. Tahaghoghi, “Plagiarism Detection across Programming Languages,” in Proceedings of the 29th Australasian Computer Science Conference, 48, 277–286, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- G. Cosma and M. Joy, “An Approach to Source-Code Plagiarism Detection and Investigation Using Latent Semantic Analysis,” IEEE Trans. Comput., 61, 3, 379–394, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Tao, D. Guowei, Q. Hu, and C. Baojiang, “Improved Plagiarism Detection Algorithm Based on Abstract Syntax Tree,” in Proceedings of the 2013 Fourth International Conference on Emerging Intelligent Data and Web Technologies, 714–719, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Resmi NG and Soman KP, “Abstract Syntax Tree Generation using Modified Grammar for Source Code Plagiarism Detection,” International Journal of Computing and Technology, 1, 6, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Wise, “String similarity via greedy string tiling and running Karp-Rabin matching,” Basser Dep. Comput. Sci. Tech. Report, Sydney Univ. (1993). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.