MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3D Images Reconstruction and Virtual System|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Guan Tengfei, Study on obstacle avoidance tomobile ship in sea-route based on virtual force field, Computer Engineering, 31(7), 2009, 99-102. [Google Scholar]
- Yuanchen Zhao, Lu Jiao, Rui Zhou, et al, UAV formation control with obstacle avoidance using improved artificial potential fields, Proceedings of the 36th Chinese Control Conference, 7, 2017, 6219-6224. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Jian-fu, Ling Zhi-hao, GAO Chong, et al, Obstacle avoidance and formation control for multi-agent based on swarming, Journal of System Simulation, 26(3), 2014, 562-566. [Google Scholar]
- Mao Yun-sheng, Song Li-fei, Xiang Zu-quan, et al, Multi-obstacle intelligent collision avoidance strategy for unmanned surface vehicle, Journal of Dalian Maritime University, 41(4), 2015, 8-13. [Google Scholar]
- PU Huayan, Ding Feng, Li Xiaomao, et al, Maritime autonomous obstacle avoidance in a dynamic environment based on collision cone of ellipse, Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, 38(7), 2017, 1756-1762. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Min-jie, Zhang Ru-bo, Research on fuzzy ND obstacle avoidance method of unmanned surface vessel, Computer Engineering, 38(21), 2012, 164-167. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Haiqing, Guo Chen, Li Tieshan, et al, An intelligent collision avoidance and navigation approach of unmanned surface vessel considering navigation experience and rules, Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 39(6), 2018,998-1005. [Google Scholar]
- Thanapong Phanthong, Toshihiro Maki, Tamaki Ura, et al, Application of A* algorithm for real-time path replanning of an unmanned surface vehicle avoiding underwater obstacles, Journal of Marine Science and Application, 13, 2014, 105-116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shuai Wang, Guo-biao Shi, Jie Wei, et al, Research on active obstacle avoidance for autonomous vehicle based on model predictive control, 2nd International Conference on Applied Mechanics and Mechatronics Engineering, 2017, 179-184. [Google Scholar]
- Rubo Zhang, Pingpeng Tang, Yumin Su, et al, An adaptive obstacle avoidance algorithm for unmanned surface vehicle in complicated, IEEE/CAA JOURNAL OF AUTOMATICA SINICA, 4(1), 2014, 385-396. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jian, Zhao Youqun, Yang Jun, et al, Design of a linear active disturbance rejection controller for collision free path planning, Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 36(10), 2015, 1361-1365. [Google Scholar]
- Li Rong-hui, Li Tie-shan, Bu Ren-xiang, Active disturbance rejection control based underactuated surface vessel path following, Journal of Dalian Maritime University, 39(2), 2013, 5-8. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.