MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Network Security System, Neural Network and Data Information|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- Feng Denguo, Zhang Yang, Zhang Yu qing. Overview of Information Security Risk Assessment[J]. Transactions of Communications 25, 7 (2004), pp.10-18. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Chengye. Information Security Risk Assessment Model [J]. Network Security Technology and Application, 4 (2002), pp.10-15. [Google Scholar]
- Angenent S. Parabolic Equations for Curves on Surfaces Part I. Curves with p-Integrable Curvature [J]. Annals of Mathematics, 132, 3 (1990), pp.,451-483. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Xinming. Information security risk assessment risk analysis method [J]. information security and technology, 8 (2010), pp.87-89. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Ligang, Xia Jun Li. Information security risk assessment [J]. modern computer (professional version). 1 (2006), pp.49-53. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Aiting. The application and difficulty of Delphi method [J]. China Statistics. 2006(9), pp.57-59. [Google Scholar]
- Wen DaShun. Overview of information security risk assessment [J]. China Science and technology information, 14 (2013),81-81. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Shikai, She yu mei. Application of fuzzy neural network in information security risk assessment [J]. computer simulation, 2011, 28(10): 91-94.Grayson M A. Shortening Embedded Curves [J]. Annals of Mathematics, 129, 1 (1989), pp. 71-111. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qiong. Research and design of risk assessment system based on AHP [D]. Xi’an Electronic and Science University(2009). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xuegong. Statistical learning theory and support vector machine [J]. automation Journal, 26, 1 (2000), pp.32-42. [Google Scholar]
- Song Y, Shen Y, Zhang G, et al. The information security risk assessment model based on GA BP[C]// IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering and Service Science. IEEE, 2017, pp.119-122. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Dongmei, Liu hai feng, Liu chen guang. Information security risk assessment based on BP neural network [J]. computer engineering and Application, 1 (2007), pp.139-141. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.