MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 232, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Electronic Information Technology and Computer Engineering (EITCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Network Security System, Neural Network and Data Information|
|Published online||19 November 2018|
- W. Haiyan, Y. Hebiao. SQL parser strategy and implementation based on ANTLR [J]. Computer Applications and Software, 11: 68-70, 101, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Danyang, B. Donghui. Design and implementation for SQL parser based on ANTLR[C], ICCET 2010, 2381-2384. [Google Scholar]
- Terence Parr. The Definitive ANTLR 4 Reference, 2nd Edition. https://pragprog.com/book/tpantlr2/thedefinitive-antlr-4-reference [Google Scholar]
- Spark Jobserver: REST Job Server for Spark. https://github.com/ooyala/spark-jobserver [Google Scholar]
- Li Changqing, Gu Jianhua. An ANTLR based SQL transformation model of MongoDB database[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2017, 35(01):143-147. [Google Scholar]
- ANTLR offical website: http://www.antlr.org/ [Google Scholar]
- Sunkle, Sagar. Generating highly customizable SQL parsers. Proceedings of the 2008 EDBT workshop on Software engineering for tailor-made data management. ACM, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Fan, Ju, Guoliang Li, and Lizhu Zhou. Interactive SQL query suggestion: Making databases user-friendly. Data Engineering (ICDE), 2011 IEEE 27th International Conference on. IEEE, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Armbrust, Michael. Spark sql: Relational data processing in spark. Proceedings of the 2015 ACM SIGMOD International Conference on Management of Data. ACM, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- E. Altuncu, B. K. Bilgehan, Y. S. Kartal, S. Kızılgüneş, M. S. Nikoo and H. Oğuztüzün, Blocks and text integration in a language-based editor for a domain-specific language, 2017 ICCSM (UBMK), Antalya, 2017, pp. 1084-1089 [Google Scholar]
- Meng Q., Ma X., Lu W., Yao Z. A Spatial SQL Based on Spark SQL. Geo-Spatial Knowledge and Intelligence. GRMSE 2016. CCIS, vol 698. Springer, Singapore, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.