MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 231, 201812th International Road Safety Conference GAMBIT 2018 - “Road Innovations for Safety - The National and Regional Perspective”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Vulnerable road users|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- A. Billot-Grasset, E. Amoros, M. Hours, How cyclist behavior affects bicycle accident configurations?, Transp. Res. Part F Traffic Psychol. Behav. 41 pp. 261-276 (2016). doi:10.1016/J.TRF.2015.10.007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Fruhen, R. Flin, Car driver attitudes, perceptions of social norms and aggressive driving behaviour towards cyclists, Accid. Anal. Prev. 83 pp. 162-170 (2015). doi:10.1016/j.aap.2015.07.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-W. Pai, R.-C. Jou, Cyclists' red-light running behaviours: An examination of risk-taking, opportunistic, and law-obeying behaviours, Accid. Anal. Prev. 62 pp. 191-198 (2014). doi:10.1016/J.AAP.2013.09.008 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Westerhuis, D. De Waard, Reading cyclist intentions: Can a lead cyclist's behaviour be predicted?, Accid. Anal. Prev. 105 pp. 146-155 (2017). doi:10.1016/J.AAP.2016.06.026 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Waintrub, C. Peña, M. Niehaus, R. Vega, P. Galilea, Understanding cyclist traffic behaviour: Contrasting cycle path designs in Santiago de Chile, Res. Transp. Econ. 59 pp. 228-235 (2016). doi:10.1016/J.RETREC.2016.07.020 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Warsaw Bicycle Report (in Polish) (Mobility and Transport Policy Office, Warsaw, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- The programme for the development of cycle routes in Warsaw by 2020. Final Report (in Polish) (Design and Consulting Office TransEko Sp. j., 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Buda, O. Bronowska, A. Górka, T. Krukowicz, Speeds of cyclists on dedicated cycling routes (in Polish), Buses - Oper. Technol. Transp. Syst. 12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Cieśla, Behaviour of cyclists on different elements of road infrastructure - Master's thesis, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- The Act on Road Traffic (consolidated text Journal of Laws 2017 item 1260 with later amendments) (Poland, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 3 July 2003 on detailed technical conditions for road signs and signals and traffic safety devices and on the conditions for their location on the road, OJ 2003 No. 220 Pos. 2181 as amended (Poland, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Design and implementation standards for the bicycle system of the Capital City of Warsaw (in Polish) (Design and Consulting Office TransEko Sp. j., Warsaw, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure and Development of 3 July 2015 amending the Regulation on detailed technical conditions for road signs and signals and road safety devices and conditions of their placement on roads, OJ 2015, item 1314 (Poland, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.