MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 231, 201812th International Road Safety Conference GAMBIT 2018 - “Road Innovations for Safety - The National and Regional Perspective”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Traffic organization and control for road safety|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- The state of road traffic safety and activities carried out in this area in 2017, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Road accidents in Poland in 2017. Report of General Police Headquarters of Poland (Warsaw, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Harder, The Effectiveness and Safety of Traffic and Non-traffic Related Messages Presented on Changeable Message Signs (CMS). Publication MN/RC-2004-27 (Minnesota Department of Transportation, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Ulfarsson, S. V. N., V. P., The Effect of Variable Message Signs on the Relationship Between Mean Speeds and Speed Deviations, in: 81st Annu. Meet. Transp. Res. Board, p. 29 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Annex No. 1 of the Decree of the Minister of Infrastructure of July 3, 2003 and guidelines of the General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways (2003) [Google Scholar]
- PreScan Manual, R7.1.3, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Pędzierska, T. Kamiński, K. Gąsiorek, E. Szmidt, P. Razin, The concept of assessing the impact of intelligent transport systems on road safety and traffic efficiency using high-end driving simulators (in Polish), Autobusy. 6 pp. 1253-1257 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Kennedy, N.E. Lane, K.S. Berbaum, M.G. Lilienthal, A simulator sickness questionnaire (SSQ): A new method for quantifying simulator sickness, Int. J. Aviat. Psychol. 3(3) pp. 203-220 (1993) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kruszewski, P. Razin, M. Niezgoda, E.K.T. Smoczyńska, Simulator sickness occurrence and effects analysis during Drivers research, Syst. Logistyczne Wojsk. 44 pp. 188-201 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.