MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 230, 20187th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Construction Materials, Protection and Repair of Structures and Buildings|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- V. Vyrovoy, V. Dorofeev, V. Sukhanov, Composite building materials and constructions. Structure, self-organization, properties (TES, Odessa, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Babkov, V. Mokhov, S. Kapitonov, P. Komokhov, Structure formation and destruction of cement concrete (Public administration of the press, Ufa, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Bazhenov, A. Danilov, I. Garkina, etc., System approach to development and quality management of building materials (PALEOTYPE, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Sheynich, E. Pushkareva, Processes of self-organization of the structure of building composites (Gamma Print, Kyiv, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- F. Campbell, Structural Composite Materials (ASM International Press, Ohio, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Solomatov, The development of the polystructural theory of composite building materials, Proceedings of high schools. Construction and architectur, 8, 58-64 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- V. Mogilevsky, Methodology of systems (Economics, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Prangishvili, System approach and system-wide regularities (SINTEG, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vyrovoy, O. Korobko, V. Sukhanov, E. Rogniuk, collection of scientific works of OSACEA, 55, 57-63 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vyrovoy, A. Gerega, V. Dorofeev, V. Sukhanov, J. Modern concrete. Prospects of development, 15-17 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dorofeev, V. Vyrovoy, Technological damage of building materials and constructions (Gorod masterov, Odessa, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V. Chernyavsky, Adaptation of abiotic systems: concrete and reinforced concrete (DNYRT, Dnepropetrovsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stark, V. Bernd, Durability of Concrete (Oranta, Kiev, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Durability of Concrete and Cement Composites by C.L. Page, M.M. Page (CRC Press, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- V. Vyrovoy, O. Korobko, V. Panasyuk, J. Tech. of conc., 5-6, 16-18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Shpinova, V. Chikh, M. Sanitsky, etc, Physico-chemical basis for the formation of the structure of cement stone (Vishcha school, Lviv, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- Pascenco, E. Myasnikov, V. Vimen, Cement Theory (Budivelnik, Kiev, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stark, B. Wicht, Cement and lime (Oranta Kiev, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ballim, P. Graham, Cem Concr Compos., 26 (5), 417-426 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Metha, P. Monteiro, Concrete: Microstructure, Properties and Materials (McGraw-Hill, New York, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- O. Korobko, V. Sukhanov, V. Vyrovoy, V. Tofanilo, Collection of scientific works of KSABU, 3 (29),114-121 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shevchenko, Yu. Antonyuk, Collection of scientific works of conf. “Structure formation, strength and destruction of composite building materials and constructions”, 149-152 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.