MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 230, 20187th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- National standard of Ukraine, DSTU B V.2.6-156:2010, Structures of buildings and erection. Concrete and reinforced concrete structures made of heavy concrete. Design rules, Minregionbud Ukrainy, Kyiv, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- National standard of Belarus, SNB 5.03.01-02. Plain and reinforced concrete structures, Minstroyarhitektury, Minsk, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- European standard, EN 1992-1-1 (2004). Eurocode 2: Design of Concrete structures – Part 1-1: General rules and rules for buildings, CEN, Brussels, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- National standard of the USA, Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318M-14) and Commentary (ACI 318RM-14), ACI, Mich., (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Karpiuk, O.M. Krantovska, O.M. Kotsiurubenko, Gazette OSACEA, 57, 182-188, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Babaiev, A.M. Bambura, O.M. Pustovoytova and others under general supervision by V.S. Shmukler, Practical calculation of elements of reinforced concrete structures on DBN.2.6-98:2009 in comparison with calculations according to SNiP 2.03.01-84* and EN 1992-1-1 (Eurocode 2), Golden pages, Kharkiv, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Karpiuk, Calculated force resistance models of span concrete structures in case of bending stress state (monograph), OSACEA, Odesa, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Dorofeev, V.M. Karpiuk, E.N. Krantovska, Strength, crack resistance and deformability of continuous reinforced concrete beams (monograph), Even, Odesa, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Dorofeev, V.M. Karpiuk, N.N. Petrov, Strength, deformability and crack resistance of the support of inclined sections of eccentrically stretched, compressed of reinforced concrete beams (monograph), Even, Odesa, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Kotsiurubenko, O.M. Krantovska, V.M. Karpiuk. Building constructions, SENDIBK (NIISK), Kyiv, 82, 166-175, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Mitrofanov. Stress-strain state, strength and cracking of reinforced concrete elements in transverse bending. Auth. abstr. of Diss. PhD, speciality 05.23.01 “Building structures, buildings and structures”, M., (1981). [Google Scholar]
- O. Andriichuk, V. Babich, I. Yasyuk, S. Uzhehov, MATEC Web of Conferences, 116, 02001, 1-9, (2017). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Andriichuk, E.M. Babych, Materials Science, New York, 52, 4, 509-513 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed B. Shurain, J. of King Saud Univ. – Engineering Sciences, 25, 65-74 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Mikulich, V. Shvabyuk, I. Pasternak, O. Andriichuk, Mechanics Research Communications, 91, 107-111, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tur, A.A. Kondratchik. Calculation of reinforced concrete structures under the action of cutting forces: monograph, Publ. BGTU, Brest, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Umer Farooq and K.S. Bedi, Conf. Structural Engineering Convention 2014 (SEC2014), Delhi, 3477-3488, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Vecchio and M.P. Collins, ACI J., 83, 2, 219-231, (1986). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Voznesensky, Static methods of experiment planning in technical and economic research, Finance and Statistics, (1981). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.