MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 230, 20187th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||16 November 2018|
- M.A. Eder, R.L. Vollum, A.Y. Elghazouli, Eng. Struct, 36, 239-257 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Gorodetskiy, I.D. Evzerov, Computer models of structures, K. :Fakt, 344 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Kanishchev, Mag. of Civ. Eng., 4(64), 59-68 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Perelmuter, V.I. Slivker, Calculation models of structures and the possibility of their analysis, Stal, 710 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Shymkovich, Calculation of structures in MSC Nastran for Windows, M: DMK Press. 447 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Pisano, Fuschi, P., D.D. Domenico, Comp. & Struct., 160, 42-55 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Vatin, A.D. Ivanov, Pairing of columns and slabs without edges and without capitals monolithic in a reinforced concrete frame building, Sankt-Peterburg, 82 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- D. Zenunovica, R. Folic, Eng. Struct., 40, 466-478 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Semko, T.A. Dmitrenko, The unassembled knot of the connection of a monolithic bulkhead floor with columns of channels, Pat. 41483 Ukrayina, MPK E 04 B 5/32, Bul. 6, 4 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Semko, T.A. Dmitrenko, Connection unit of monolithic unbaked bulkhead overlap with columns of channels, Pat. 48566 Ukrayina, MPK E 04 B 5/32, Bul. 10, 4 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Semko, T.A. Dmitrenko, A.O. Dmitrenko, Connection unit of monolithic overlap with steel-reinforced concrete columns, Pat. 59155 Ukrayina, MPK E 04 B 5/32 (2006.1), Bul., 9, 4 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Fialko Mag. of Civ. Eng, 5 (40), 116-124 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Dmitrenko, A. O. Dmitrenko, T. M. Derkach, Computer simulation of robots joints for design on the punching shear, Resource-efficient technologies in the construction complex of the region, 232-237 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.